WADEDIGITAL – 2021 in Review
Due to ongoing pandemic issues, 2021 was a strange and disorientating year for those in business, and perhaps an even stranger year for those of us who’s job is to manage and operate services to other businesses. Whilst some organisations found their niche and were able to grow throughout last year, others struggled with the stop start nature.
As a web design and digital marketing agency, we had the fortune of our cliental being from various backgrounds. Thanks to this position, we were lucky enough to be one of the companies that was able to actually grow in 2021 – with clients from a range of sectors making use of the collection of services that we offer.
Some of our top highlights, though certainly not all, of 2021 include:
- Taking on two additional full-time members of staff. These were Maegan – our new Web Designer. And, Max – our new Web Developer.
- Moving to a larger office. The new office is able to accommodate our growing team, whilst also providing more space if a client wants to visit us and run through our ideas face to face.
- Launching 36 new websites on WordPress. This made 2021 the busiest and most productive year since WADEDIGITAL was launched. An average of three new websites per month.
- Completing 10 complex website development projects. This includes quoting systems, integration with third parties, and more.
- Winning another award from Three Best Rated, a local based award that focusses on companies in and around Salisbury.
- Receiving SIXTEEN five-star reviews from happy clients of Google.
- Drinking over 1,000 cups of tea/coffee. (most of which can be attributed to Mike – director at WADEDIGITAL)
An Optimistic Outlook for 2022
Despite the UKs economy starting 2022 on the backfoot, other signs are hinting at a stabilisation. According to the Office of National Statistics, the UKs economy is within touching distance of its pre-pandemic level – just 0.5% below February 2020.
Though the above information could be seen as speculative, something that we can be more sure of is the number of website enquires that we have already seen come in in 2022.
At WADEDIGITAL we’re not economists or health experts, but we are web and digital experts – and the outlook for 2022 is very encouraging.
If we can help your business do more digitally, do reach out to us.