It was hoped by many in business that 2022 would see a return normality following two years of pandemic impacted trade. And, though the effects of covid are gradually receding, a very real cost of living crisis emerged in 2022 that has severely impacted a whole host of sectors.
Whether in the B2B sector as we are, or in B2C, the sheer cost of almost everything – but in particular energy – made 2022 another difficult year.
This challenging situation, which is still very much at the forefront of many business owners’ minds, makes us at WADEDIGITAL feel both fortuitous and privileged that 2022 was another very good year for the business – with businesses seemingly realising that digital presence is something that should never be overlooked. And actually, is something that should be invested it, particularly when things are looking tough.
Some of our favourite highlights of 2022 include:
- Launching 32 new on WordPress, working at nearly an average of three new websites every month.
- Completing a further 10 complex website development projects. This includes a whole range of bespoke web development work such as subscription systems, quoting systems, integration with third parties and customer journey options. As well as designing bespoke systems and problem solving, which is important when helping our clients.
- Winning another Three Best Rated award – a Salisbury-based award that focusses on local companies.
- Another fourteen five-star reviews from clients on Google.
- Having our first ever WADEDIGITAL workwear designed by our friends at Workwear Innovation.
See How We Can Help
Despite some encouraging predictions for 2023 in terms of inflation dropping and the economy growing, the cost of energy – so vital for almost every operating business – doesn’t yet look like it will be moving much in the next few months.
At WADEDIGITAL, we are able to cater to all business sizes and all budgets. Whether your business needs assistance with website design, graphic design, copywriting, or digital marketing, please feel free to contact us for an initial discussion of how we can help.
Likewise, don’t forget to follow our journey throughout the year and keep up to date on all our latest sites, blogs and news.